Monday, August 1, 2011

Ethnic Block Prints from SOMA

Hi,

The weather is behaving eccentric. Some days it is raining cats and dogs, some days drizzling and most days scorching sun. The monsoon has really changed over the past!

In this humid climate , I only wear cotton or mulmul kurtas with leggings/ churidars. This combination is superb comfy and 100% ethnic. I pick vibrant colored block prints for my office wear. Block prints perfectly weds simplicity with elegance.

I am planning to hoard few fabulous block printed kurtas from SOMA. This affordable brand only use dyes made from non toxic chemicals, vegetable and minerals. Block printing is an integral part of Rajasthani culture. SOMA stocks only 100% cotton fabrics in nature-inspired motifs such as leaves, birds, flowers, buds, fish, fruit, and the list goes unending.

I have started visualizing the colors and prints for my next Kurta and Tops haul at SOMA :-)

SOMA has outlets in Jaipur, Udaipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin and Hyderabad. Check out details here.


3 comments:

  1. @FashionPhD

    This season I am more into block-printed bright cotton kurtis only...... I believe you would agree on SOMA's exclusive prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soma has nice collection..keep buying from them once in a whhile!!!

    ReplyDelete