Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Buy Organic Unrefined Sugar from EarthStore

I have diabetic parents. So I obviously try to avoid "sweet" foodstuffs. But while cooking, I often used white sugar to balance the taste. Lately, I realized that white sugar was indirectly increasing my craving for more sweetness. Besides, I read few articles on the harmful effects of "refined sugar". Read more details here.

I experimented with alternatives like honey, and jaggery. But I didn't like any of those. Honey was drippy and inconvenient for regular cooking purpose and jaggery has its own intense flavor. Finally I found the best alternative " unrefined whole sugar".

I bought my first pack of Organic Gur Shakkar (unrefined sugar) from Earth Store. The organic sugar was brown in color as it was made from sugarcane juice without any use of bleaching agents (lime, phosphoric acid, sulphur dioxide and formic acid). Unrefined sugar claims to be rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins. Organic Gur Shakkar is free from any preservatives and chemicals.

Organic sugar is bit expensive, but it is required less compared to white refined sugar. Hence, my monthly grocery budget is unaffected till date.

If you wish to know more about the health benefits of Organic Sugar, click here and here .

Now I am fearlessly enjoying goodness of Organic Sugar in every regular recipes and home-made sweet savories such as Gajjar ka Halwa (Carrot Desert) and Double ka meetha( Bread Dessert).

So when are you changing to " Organic Whole Cane Sugar"?

Earth Store (brand of Earthygoods) is dedicated to offer natural, organic, chemical-free and less processed organic products. They have a wide range of products and all are competitively priced. The motto of Earth Store is "Feel Good, Do Good".

For bulk purchase contact here.

No comments:

Post a Comment