Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ultimate Bathing Experience with Kama Ayurveda

I love taking long baths. For me bathing is not a just daily ritual of getting rids of dirt and pollutants.
Long baths calm my body and mind.It gives me the opportunity to re-energize my stressed senses. I don't spend hours in my washroom. In less than an hour, I pamper myself with uptans, aromatic bathing oils and natural cleansers. I don't like to missing out the schedule. This makes me feel like a queen. Well, I don't spend fortune on my ayurvedic bathing range.

I am loyal to Kama Ayurveda's Body Care range. They are effective , economical and gentle as home-made stuffs. I cannot afford to grind, mix and prepare my cleansing ingredients. The brand has transformed my daily bathing as a sensuous phenomenon . I am totally loving it !

I have tried and tested Swagandhadi, a concoction of organically grown herbs and pure oils . A massage of 5 minutes for the the entire body is enough. The gentle oil penetrates beneath the skin, releases the fatique, alleviate muscle-ache and stress. It keeps my skin conditioned , smooth and ever-glowing. My 70 year old grandma has used the oil and her wrinkled skin smoothed within 7 days. It really works. And the best part is that, a very small quantity is required. One bottle lasted me 3 months.

I am 100% soap-free gal. I hate parabens found soaps. I use Kama Ayurveda's Ubtan. It is a natural non-drying powdery formulation made of pulses, dried herbs, cereals, and nuts. Earlier my facial skin was covered with black patches due to my nasty habit of pricking acne. I used this miraculous product for one month. My skin became radiant with less visible dark spots. One bottle lasted me for 1 month.

Kama Ayurveda is a affordable luxury. Vogue India, and FoodandNightlife magazines have highly recommended this eco-friendly organic brand. Read here.

You can pick up your range from any of these hotel boutiques or spas.
You can mail order for bulk purchase at this address.

If you are living abroad, you can shop the entire range here.

1 comment:

  1. I am a Kama fan too 'S'. I would recommend you to use Mridul Soap free face cleanser. Its results are amazingggg! It gives ur face an instant glow after first wash itself. I will share its reveiw on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete