Friday, July 22, 2011

Buira Jams - India's Best Homemade Jams, Jellies, Marmalade, and Chutneys

A bottle of homemade jam and chutney can surely make your day. I experience it every day. Most of the mornings, I am in rush. I get very little time to cook for breakfast. However, I never compromise on my diet. I eat toasted/ grilled multigrain bread smothered with yummy jams from Bhuira’s .I love to juggle different flavors each day. Believe me, it never gets boring. This typical breakfast keeps me going throughout the day.

After a long search, I stumbled upon Bhuira Jams, manufactured and promoted by an all-woman community straight from Himachal Pradesh. I read a lot about them before ordering my first bottle of Bhuira Apricot Jam.

Read some interesting coverage on Bhuira Jams. 1,2,3,4,5,&6

I have tried many Jam brand before. All commercially mass-manufactured brands are thick, full of color and impregnated with sugar, preservatives, artificial flavorings and color.

Bhuira Jams's products are natural, and made from fresh ingredients without preservatives and artificial taste-enhancers. Bhuira's offer some amazing preserved fruits and veggies products and has been informally voted in India as the “Best Brand “ in the natural preserved food category. Real fruits or vegetable crushes infused in the products improve health (not over-weight). I often spice my bland daal chawal with Bhira’s tomato chutney bengali which is much more yummy than my grandma’s original recipe.

Read product reviews here.

You can shop Bhuira’s products here and here.


Each Bhuira Jams' bottle comes with the label “made by happy mountain woman". I am touched by their warmth. Are you?


Pic courtesy: Earthstore

No comments:

Post a Comment