Friday, July 15, 2011

Organic Lifestyle Redefined by Organic India

I am a huge fan of organic tea, spices, oils, supplement, healthcare and beauty care products. As I live in a small town without any malls and supermarket, I always load my shopping bags with organic brands when I am traveling in metros.

I fall in love with the Organic India at a FabIndia outlet in Bhubaneswar (I am fanatic and research a lot before picking any new brand). I picked up my first Organic India Lemon Tea. Every products are claimed to be free from preservatives and toxic chemicals. The price was affordable as very little is required. I drabk my first organic tea . It was mild aromatic and fresh. I am no tea connoisseur . My senses were happy to welcome the organic drink.

I read a lot of reviews about Organic India's teas, grains, honey, ghee, chavyanprash, pulses, edible seeds, and spices. There is an entire range dedicated to Organic Herbal Supplements. Organic India has taken a wonderful initiative towards Sustainable Organic Agriculture.

Outlets' addresses can be found here. Online shopping facility is also available.Non-organic food products costs our health, and eco-systems. I am planning for organic grocery shopping for my kitchen. What's your story ?


1 comment:

  1. <a href="https://www.nimbarkfoods.com/flours-nimbarkcategory-9/'> Buy organic Flour Online </a> Nimbark foods offer a wide variety of organic flours such as multigrain, buckwheat, ragi, bajra are available online.

    ReplyDelete