Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fragrant Home By Iris

In heavy rains, my home always gets a moldy, musty smell. It becomes literally difficult to breathe in and breathe out. I feel nauseous often. Yes, I have a strong nose. I passed many monsoons with this typical obnoxious smell. I tried several room freshers. All failed miserably to mask the bad smell for a long time. I was desperately seeking a fragrance that can last longer and create a feeling of wellness. Well a week back, I actually found my desired solution.

I bought a "Fragrance Vaporware" and from Iris. I picked Lavender fragrant oil. Apart from imparting a long lasting fragrance, Lavender energizes and calms body and soul.

I can vouch that it is working ...... Every aroma oil has a therapeutic property. Aroma oils are not any magic but an ancient science. You must pick your oil based on your need. Read here for more details.

Using the fragrance vaporizer is very easy. Just fill the upper compartment of the ceramic vaporizer with water and few drops of essential oil. Light the tea light candle placed in the lower compartment. As the candle heats the water, the volatile oil evaporates gently spreading aroma in the room.

Iris products are available across the country. They have a huge array of fragrant products to choose from. I was really surprised to find the brand in our Tier III city. Check out the nearest outlet through the following link.

Will I repurchase: Yes, definitely. Iris products are true value for money.



Pic courtesy : Ripple Fragrances

2 comments:

  1. hi Girl:)
    welcome to the blogging world:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always feel suffocating during monsoons at home due to the mouldy atmosphere...maybe i can try this!!!

    ReplyDelete