Thursday, July 14, 2011

Craftsvilla - Exclusive Online Shop for Handcrafted Products

I came to know about Craftsvilla through Facebook advertisement. First time I visited the website, I was impressed.The layout was was simply user-friendly. Later I found excellent buyer reviews here.

Craftsvilla claims to be India's largest products webstore. They showcases exquisite collection of designer handcrafted, eco-friendly and organic handicrafts. Product ranges from home furnishing to apparels. I was enthralled with the variety they have for every product line. I find the prices to be economical( I am a budget shopper! ). This lovely webstore allow buyers to shop from the comforts of their home and products are shipped to my doorstep free-of-cost . What more we can ask for :-)

I am really loving it ..... Are you ?




No comments:

Post a Comment